Machine Long Term Storage

Snipped some good advice

Well Chris that has bugg**ed all the good work, I see there is no hope for me now. What hobby is worth a whole week in Benidorm - and with that "significant other" as well - give me a break! I hadn't thought of sending her out in the sun yesterday though, maybe................ no, no NO can't go there. I did see some good offers for airfares to Australia last night and they have a bit of sun down there don't they? With all those dangerous snakes and bugs about she will certainly refuse to go then it will be all her fault and she will have to make amends. Well things are looking up I need to get out there and make some room for reparations :-)
Regards
Niccolo Machiavelli
PS Do I really have to go with her if she says yes?
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 03:14:15 -0800 (PST), jontom snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

You need a boiler suit and bicycle clips! If the boiler suit does not keep you warm at least it will fully retain all the bits that drop off!
Richard