Marshall Portable Engine

I am looking to buy castings for the 1½" scale model designed by W.J

Hughes and finished by Ron Kibbey, it was serialised in ME vols 142 t

145. Has anyone got any castings or other bits lurking in a dark corner tha they want to part with. I do not want a nearly finished model as the price has to be kep within reasonable limits.

Phi

-- pgp00

this thread:

pgp001