Centaur Gas Engine

I am looking for a set of drawings and a flywheel to complete a set of
castings I have for the 60cc Centaur gas engine, the flywheel has
curved spokes and is 7" diameter by 7/8" wide.
I already have the relevant issues of model engineer in which the E.T.
Westbury articles are printed, and I can possibly obtain a flywheel
from Reeves if push comes to shove, but I thought someone might just
have one under the bench.
Does anyone have any experience of building and running this engine who
might be able to offer advice or suggestions etc.
Thanks
Phil
Reply to
pgp001
Last time I looked 'under the bench' I had a flywheel casting - I'll check tomorrow that I've still got it.
I think I've probably got the drawings as well.
Where in the country are you?
Dave
Reply to
Dave Linton
Hi Dave
I live in Harrogate in North Yorkshire. I am not in any screaming hurry for the flywheel, and would be prepare to wait until the Harrogate model engineering exhibition if you ar coming to that event.
Regards Phil
PS I have just checked out my set of castings, and it looks as though need a carburettor as well
-- pgp00 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pgp001's Profile:
this thread:
pgp001
PS PS
If anyone else happens to be making this engine, I have a spare set of 2:1 skew gears for the camshaft drive.
Phil
Reply to
pgp001
Phil
I tried to email you but the message bounced. Please contact me at
dave point linton at hendrecoed point org point uk
Dave
Reply to
Dave Linton