Centaur Gas Engine

I am looking for a set of drawings and a flywheel to complete a set of castings I have for the 60cc Centaur gas engine, the flywheel has curved spokes and is 7" diameter by 7/8" wide. I already have the relevant issues of model engineer in which the E.T. Westbury articles are printed, and I can possibly obtain a flywheel from Reeves if push comes to shove, but I thought someone might just have one under the bench. Does anyone have any experience of building and running this engine who might be able to offer advice or suggestions etc.

Thanks Phil

Reply to
pgp001

Last time I looked 'under the bench' I had a flywheel casting - I'll check tomorrow that I've still got it.

I think I've probably got the drawings as well.

Where in the country are you?

Dave

Reply to
Dave Linton

Hi Dave

I live in Harrogate in North Yorkshire. I am not in any screaming hurry for the flywheel, and would be prepare to wait until the Harrogate model engineering exhibition if you ar coming to that event.

Regards Phil

PS I have just checked out my set of castings, and it looks as though need a carburettor as well

-- pgp00

----------------------------------------------------------------------- pgp001's Profile:

this thread:

pgp001

PS PS

If anyone else happens to be making this engine, I have a spare set of

2:1 skew gears for the camshaft drive.

Phil

Reply to
pgp001

Phil

I tried to email you but the message bounced. Please contact me at

dave point linton at hendrecoed point org point uk

Dave

Reply to
Dave Linton