Metric sized Aluminium supplier

'noon all, I need some aluminium alloy 'strip' 2.5mm x 6mm. I cant find a supplier with it listed, most seem to only hold imperial measurements
in this sort of size ( 1/16th, 1/8th and 1/4 inchs...) any ideas? need a couple of meters.
cheers Dave
On Thu, 7 Feb 2008 04:03:41 -0800 (PST), dave sanderson

Dave, not that this is any help to you, but I have found the same thing. Aluminium still seems to be sold predominantly in imperial sizes.
Peter

Hello Dave Have you tried Smiths of Clerkenwell I needed some 10mm x 20mm HE30 a short while ago and the rep said that alot more is coming in in metric Phone 01159254801 and they will send small amounts Via post . Cheers Colin
snipped-for-privacy@virgin.net wrote:

Cheers, Ill give them ring tommorow
Dave