Midlands Model Engineering Exhibition

Any one going?
I've got a passout on Friday from SWMBO.
Mark Rand RTFM

Good you can buy my pint again, see you in the White Hart.
John S.
On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 16:19:16 -0700 (PDT), John S

I knew there had to be a reason that you came down to this uncivilised neck of the woods!
Mark Rand RTFM
I plan to go on Monday for the first time. I won't get there until about 11am. Will the car park be full then? If so, where's the next best place to park?
Any suggestions very welcome. Ta, Roy
--
elj221c

Car park is massive, it's just a big field, mind you the 17 mile walk shags you out <g>
John S.

about
place
thread:http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t 21225
No it's the walk back to the car that knackers you carrying all your not to be missed bargains that will sit in a cupboard until next year <G>
AWEM
I best get some training in then!
Thanks for the replies.
--