Milling Machine wanted

Hi All,

I am looking for a medium size milling machine. I am looking to spen around £400 But will stretch further for the right machine. Am I being unrealistic? Looking for something say MT3 sleeve size. smaller than floor standin if poss. Perhaps something size of the X3 mill sold or VM30 size. I have the clarke micro mill at present which is the CMD10 with MT2 bu need larger. Any for sale or advice to what to look for much appreciated. I have upgraded to Myford lathe from Peatol so need a mill to match.

Many Thanks

Colin Heat

-- colinheat

this thread: