Model steam engine bits

I've been helping the the widow of a recently deceased model engineer to dispose of the contents of his workshop and the remaining bits appear to be pumps, valves and a boiler or heat exhanger. I'm not a model engineer but I feel sure that some members will recognise them.

There is a piccy on my (pathetic) web page

Item A. 70mm long x 79h (to top of lever). Weight 145g Item B 62L x 60H 66g Item C 50.6 dia x 87.8L. Has two connections at each end (in different orientations) and one on the top. Cylinder looks to be about 16swg.

350g Item D 88H. Looks as though he made a mistake in tapping the holes in the top flange but has corrected it. 125g Item E 49H. 38g.

If anyone can make use of any or all of them I would accept any reasonable offer - the money will go to the widow. Can be seen in Tisbury, Wiltshire.

Bob

Reply to
BobKellock

a is a hand operated water feed pump c looks like a liquid gas tank ie propane etc e is a automatic lubricator Regards Maurice

Reply to
sherwood

Can't help with the bits but it's a nice Nash. Bet she would look that happy if you put your foot down a bit.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping