more blatant commericalism

OK the search for more horizontal surfaces goes on and some toys will have to go to make room for more avarice

Here's a couple of things I've popped up on eBay that might be of interest:

A Diaform pantograph wheel dresser - I think this is actually unused but sold as s/h I've never seen one in such clean condition.

A Pye-Unicam SP8-400 double beam Spectrophotometer covering the UV and visible spectra: I used this in my quest for ways of analysising metal alloy samples

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson