Motor and pump - what to use it for?

I was given a lovely little Motor and Pump unit today. Spec for motor is Black and Decker Electric Co Motor - Aircraft - DC AN-M-10 1/75Hp Type Series. Duty Con RPM 12,000 Amps 1 Manufactured for the Weldon Tool Co

The Pump is "Weldon Tool Co" Fluid Metering 2gph

2 spring loaded fixed vanes lobe type rotor 3 ports 1 marked "IN"

ALL fixing screws were wire locked. After a bit of TLC the motor now runs taking about .5A at 24v (without pump)

Pump not tested yet.

Any ideas as to its actual original use? Any clever ideas as to what can I use the motor or the complete package for?

Or does it just increase my junk pile?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Edwards