Myford lathe for sale

Gentlemen,

Whilst working in Edinburgh I always go and look in Murray's tool shop, not far from the Haymarket on way back to the centre, its an old fashion type tool shop and he often has second hand items in the window. As I walked past last night I spotted a Myford for sale, it looked an old type as the motor was mounted directly behind driving different sized pulley's on the headstock. It was priced reasonably I thought.

I have no connection with said shop other than I buy the odd item and thought it worth a mention.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman