lathe for sale near austin

I saw the following on the Austin Craig's List and repost it here just for interest. I have no connection to the seller. For more info, see the Craig's list posting.

" 10" Southbend metal lathe with 4 foot bed, quck change gear box, collets, and small 3 jaw chuck. Quick change tool holder included. Southbend bench included. Probably 35 years old, but I have had it the past 20 years with very light use. Very good condition."

__ "All it took was all I had..."

Reply to
Emmo

Hmmm.... Now if I didn't have my money tied up in an Atlas....

Gary Brady Austin, TX

Reply to
Gary Brady