off cuts metal & plastic

I have off cuts of metal sheet Stainless up to 8mm, Aluminum up to 6mm Galv up to 3mm mild steel up to 12mm

also rod up to 100mmdia

We have full fabrication and laser cutting facilities

Off cuts of plastic Rod 6mm dia to 500mm dia and sheets up to 100mm thick also in tube form Acetel / Delrin, Nylon, P.V.C., P.T.F.E., Polypropylene, Acrylic / Perspex We can precision mill, turn and drill if required

John email ---: snipped-for-privacy@occuk.co.uk

snipped-for-privacy@occuk.co.uk

Reply to
occ

Might help if you said where you were.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Sorry about that

I am in Cardiff I can post to any UK address

Reply to
occ