OT curiosity

    --Here in the United States we get a one-hour program on Sunday nights calles "Prime Minister's Question Hour" and I have to admit it's
great TV; would that we had a similar system methinks! Anyway I'm just curious: do you lot in the UK watch this too?
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!

I don't watch it nearly as much as I once did. The great orators and characters that once enlivened Parliamentary debate have all but disappeared, eliminated by the image conscious publicists and PC apologists such as Teflon Tony and the like. I always particularly enjoyed the role of the Speaker in keeping order, Lord Tonypandy and Betty Boothroyd are two that spring immediately to mind.
Cliff Coggin.
On 3/28/2011 1:58 PM, steamer wrote:

Have similar here in Australia , called "Question Time" ,direct live broadcast from the national Parliment .
Sometimes I'd rather watch Play School for Kids , with the antics that goes on the Parliment it seems that most of the kids have a grip on things ,more so that our leaders and politicians .
--
Kevin (Bluey)