OTToshiba electronic component

I have a jaguar cutb phase inverter and the main Moss fet has gone short any
ideas where I can get same or equivalent Toshiba part no MG15j6ES1
thanks Andrew
Reply to
Andrew Bishop
I think the Toshiba part should still be available from Mark5. It'll cost around the 70GBP mark!

hth regards, Mike
Reply to
MikeH_QB
Good grief. The original inverter couldn't have been much more than that...
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
and
are good places to find alternate parts.
is the closest I can find to MG15J6ES40, you should be able to find something similar (for less cash :) from RS.
hth Guy
Reply to
Guy Griffin
Hi Andrew.I found this via Google:
"
" I have never heard of these people but they do list the device (at a high price!)
Colin Ager
Reply to
Colin Ager
thanks all