OTToshiba electronic component

I have a jaguar cutb phase inverter and the main Moss fet has gone short any ideas where I can get same or equivalent Toshiba part no MG15j6ES1

thanks Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Bishop

I think the Toshiba part should still be available from Mark5. It'll cost around the 70GBP mark!

hth regards, Mike

Reply to
MikeH_QB

Good grief. The original inverter couldn't have been much more than that...

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

and
are good places to find alternate parts.

is the closest I can find to MG15J6ES40, you should be able to find something similar (for less cash :) from RS.

hth Guy

Reply to
Guy Griffin

Hi Andrew.I found this via Google:

"

" I have never heard of these people but they do list the device (at a high price!)

Colin Ager

Reply to
Colin Ager

thanks all