Patterns

Anyone know where I can get a wheel pattern made at sensible money? I can provide a 3d computer file. I've tried a few companies thrown up
by google without much luck.
regards
Dave Burrage
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 07:13:01 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@tesco.net wrote:

What for ? handwheel ?, loco wheel ? what size ? Laxey wheel ? -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Had a brief vision of trying to turn a Laxey wheel on a Myford - that would sure make it grunt a bit.
Cliff Coggin.

Loco wheel about 8 1/2 diameter
regards
Dave Burrage