Oil Hardening Precision Ground Flat Stock

I recently purchased a pile of PGFS, far more than I will ever need. Majority is imperial in 18 and 24 inch lengths ranging from 1/32 x 6
to 1/2 x 6 though most are narrower. Metric stock is mainly 6mm If anyone is looking for some I have priced it at 50% of J&L prices. I am in Cheltenham but could post if required, though it is obviously heavy. Email me for a PDF of the current stock if interested. Two lengths allocated already for sets of 1/8th parallels for my little mill. I probably should not say this but could cut odd lengths if required.
This is not a business but a service <G>
--
Richard

Email address is valid but remove burrs before sending!
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 07:28:33 +0100, Richard Edwards

Richard
    I don't need any, but would just like to say 'thanks' for the generosity you display. This sort of unselfish gesture has always been the hallmark of this group.

As, indeed, has the surname "Edwards" :-)
--
Boo

Would you like me to relay this one to the Chelt' SME members?
--
Mike Hopkins
CSME <http://www.cheltsme.org.uk>

Certainly Mike, as they are fairly local it would stop me flogging to the post office!