Contact Administrator.

Hello all, would anyone be able to put me in touch with the administrator of this site...
http://freeforums4u.com/index.php?mforum=livesteamandtra
It would appear to be a site named ... live steam and traction engine forum...Possibly located in Crawley, Sussex, u/k The reason I am asking is that I joined the site about 2 weeks ago, and for some very strange reason suddenly was Banned from the site , without any comment from either the admin/ nor the web runner, now unable to contact either to find out reason. Any help would be very much appreciated. Please contact me at above email address. All the best for now, John.
In message
snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com writes

It looks to me as if the site itself is down or at least inaccessible due to coding errors.
--
Mike Hopkins
CSME <http://www.cheltsme.org.uk>

Thank you chaps, managed to send him a message.