Contact Administrator.

Hello all, would anyone be able to put me in touch with the administrator of this site...

It would appear to be a site named ... live steam and traction engine forum...Possibly located in Crawley, Sussex, u/k The reason I am asking is that I joined the site about 2 weeks ago, and for some very strange reason suddenly was Banned from the site , without any comment from either the admin/ nor the web runner, now unable to contact either to find out reason. Any help would be very much appreciated. Please contact me at above email address. All the best for now, John.

Reply to
john.morton22

In message , snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com writes

It looks to me as if the site itself is down or at least inaccessible due to coding errors.

Reply to
Mike H

The site has indeed been playing up over the last couple of weekends, though it seems OK during the week.

You should be able to contact Kevin Gambrell, whos site it is through one of the other forums that he frequents such as:

Jason

Reply to
jasonballamy

Thank you chaps, managed to send him a message.

Reply to
john.morton22