File guy at Cabin Fever (contact info?)

Those of you who attended Cabin Fever,

While there, I picked up a die filer, with one file.

This was *after* I passed buy the guy selling files.

And I didn't have time to go back to check, later, with SWMBO trying to pull me out to beat the snow and sleet on the way home (which we did).

Now -- I discover that the fellow selling files had die filer files as well.

We didn't get the usual printed matter listing the exhibitors and vendors. (Was there any?)

So -- does anyone know how to contact him (and what his name is) without waiting for Iron Fever and hoping?

Thanks, DoN.

P.S. For this, I welcome either posted responses, or direct e-mail, though if you do both, I would appreciate a notification in the body of the e-mail.

Others interested in die filers may prefer that the responses be posted.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Hi Don,

*** Posted to R.C.M and sent to your pers> Those of you who attended Cabin Fever,

That would be the standard practice for us all I believe...

I sure didn't see the usual programs this year either. More to the point, neither Sam nor Amanda ended up with programs. Given their incredible scrounging skills (from some unknown influence...) I have to think programs weren't around this year.

Well sure!

Slav's Hardware Store Slav Jelesijevich

2023 W. Carroll Chicago, IL 60612 Ph: (312) 455-0430

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Didn't think I'd loose track of a guy who stocks 4 and 6 cut escapement files from Grobet and Heller did you? :-)

Cheers, Stan

Reply to
Stan Stocker

Received and acted upon (and private thanks already sent).

I wonder why?

[ ... ]

Again -- thanks, DoN.

Reply to