Private Advertisements?

I'd been recommended to

a source of daily-updated private advertisements, but it doesn't seem to have been updated since Feb 8th.

Has the service ceased?

Reply to
Polymath

There was a thread about it a short while ago - must have been one of the ones you missed...

Reply to
Stephen Howard

At the moment no one knows just what is happening with Chris's page. He has come on to say it will be continuing but as you can see there is only one days entry for this month.

Many have offered help and so far none have received word of his intents.

Charles Ping and myself started a temporary page up to 'bookmark' the space so this fine service wouldn't be lost. We are updating this around twice a day which is easy when you have two people doing the work.

Same format, free service, no spam or popups and easy to use. Anything models or model engineering related is fine. So far we haven't had to police the page at all thanks to everyone's efforts.

See my sig line for site details.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson