Questions about 23 inch standard racks

I need to design a 23 inch standard cabinet. But I don't know which standard should the rack follows. Someone tell me it just use the 585 mm panel stated in IEC 917, is it right? If not, which standard should it obeys?

Reply to
lele

I can't help with specifics, but this reminds me of a great maxim about multiple standards: "There's always one to suit whatever you choose to do."

Cliff Coggin Kent UK

Reply to
Cliff Coggin