Quiet

border1.nntp.ams.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!newsfeed.gamma.ru!Gamma.RU!nntp1.phx1.gblx.net!nntp.gblx.net!nntp.gblx.net!212.67.96.135!213.78.28.45

Reply to
Peter Harrison

I set my reader to 'no archive' in a moment of paranoia several years ago, never changed it since. It's a bit futile really, especially as RCGroups (spit***) don't honour the instruction, and now it appears that Google groups has shortened the period before they delete stuff (I think it used to be

30 days) so that messages can disappear while threads are still current.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech