rule die rule?

I want to cut out some gaskets and thought I would have a go at making a rule die. Where do I get rule from?

Reply to
integerspin

Do a google (uk only) for "steel rule".If you only need a few gaskets might be cheaper to get them lasered or water jet cut.

Reply to
mark

Interesting. Bill H Derby

Reply to
Bill H

A dozen or more years ago I bought steel rule from my local printe

supplier in the USA. Printers often make steel rule dies for cardboar cutouts for signs and small cardboard boxes that are being made i moderate quanities.

My supplier hade a large variety in stock that were in different width and with both single side bevel and double side bevel for the cuttin edge. They sold by the length as printers normally bought only enoug for the job at hand. Lengths varied by type but were most often about meter long

-- GailInN

this thread:

GailInNM