Shipping Mill from the USA

Hi, I am thinking of buying a Tormach pcnc 770 mill, does anyone have any i dea of shipping costs/time and if anyone has done something similar a rec o
f a shipping agent.
Going for the Tormach in spite of the current poor exchange rate etc as I c an not find anything close to as complete/good in the UK, my best second ch oice was an Sieg X3 or X4 and do a CNC conversion, but I dont really want t o have 3 months of making the tools !.
Thanks
Chris
chris cain wrote:

Didn't someone do a write up about the Tormach he imported in Model Engineers Workshop? The magazine has a fairly modest circulation and authors tend not to be up their own A-holes and are approachable.

Issue 171 December 2010 and the following issue, author Johnston, vaguely remember talk of shipping agents etc.