simple loco

a friend of mine says he used to have some drawings for a simple gaug

one loco with an oscillating cylinder laid horizontally between th frames. now he has a lathe he cant find the drawings or even remembe what it was called.

can anyone suggest the name of the design or where to get drawing from?

MANY THANK

-- bolma

----------------------------------------------------------------------- bolmas's Profile:

this thread:

bolmas

Err!

Gauge 1------ called Project 1?

I also have a a 1930's course in memory training called Pelmanism. Can't remember where I put it. Seriously, there is a Gauge 1 Society still in existence. More seriously, I think that there is one called 'Bat' and Curly Lawrence writing as LBSC designed several Gauge 1 locos. They were in Model Engineer.

Have I helped?

Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674

remember

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Bolmas, At no point am I correcting Andrew. I was simply going on memory as I had a number of Gauge 1 things from a relative of - James Watt. Seriously!

'Bat' I now recall was a Curly Lawrence design- and may be simpler than Project. I sort of read up the details in the midst of time- and that was that.

Andrew- you have a good memory!

Cheers both

Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674

Ins't the Project a single inside cylinder design with slip eccentric

- not oscillating?

Jim.

Reply to
Jim Guthrie

gauge one project is a single inside cylinder loco with slide valve. ba

and owl were both slide valve one in o gauge and one in gauge

-- bolma

this thread:

bolmas