live steam boiler for model boat

Hi I would like to make a model steamboat boiler. The size of which would be
approximately 2.5 x 6 inch (ish) to run a twin double acting engine, but
cannot find a source of plans or materials to do the job can someone help me
with this.
Thank you for you time
Biggles
Reply to
biggles
"Model Boilers & Boilermaking" by K.N.Harris, available from Nexus, has several designs that might suit.
Cheers, Alan.
Reply to
Alan reynolds
where do you live
-- bolma ----------------------------------------------------------------------- bolmas's Profile:
this thread:
bolmas
Norfolk
View this thread:

biggles
Norfolk
View this thread:

biggles
try a google search for blackgates engineering. they do drawings an
materials for a pair of marine boiler
this thread:
bolmas