Soba / Shobha rotar table

I'm thinking of getting a Soba (or Shobha) rotary table - a 6" one complete with tailstock and dividing plates.

If anyone has used a Soba table, what is the quality like? Any gotchas?

Reply to
Wally

You have no excuses now Wally. You should be able to tow that Foxcub of yours and be at the meets before we get there :D.....OR have even thought about it ..lol. all the best..mark

Reply to
mark

It only looks like a fast, powerful car because the vid runs at three times the normal speed. Underneath, it's still a Fiat Panda... :-)

Reply to
Wally

Hey! I had a FIAT Panda for a while (until the MOT). They are quite surprising in their inability to recognise their limitations :-). And in a confrontational situation with a Jaguar or BMW etc., you've got nothing to lose .

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand