sourcing engineering plastics

I need some 50mm diameter engineering grade plastic rod - which I could get machined to my needs.

Came across: Performance Plastics contacted them.. as I only wanted 100mm long he was happy to cut a 120mm piece and sell it to me pro-rata.

Very helpful - wide range of stock, might be of use.

rick

I always start with eBay for things like this. Never had a bad experience with this sort of supplier.

Reply to
newshound