sourcing engineering plastics

I need some 50mm diameter engineering grade plastic rod - which I could get machined to my needs.
Came across: Performance Plastics
contacted them.. as I only wanted 100mm long he was happy to cut a 120mm piece and sell it to me pro-rata.
Very helpful - wide range of stock, might be of use.
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/performanceplasticsuk/
On 11/26/2016 12:21 PM, rick wrote:

I always start with eBay for things like this. Never had a bad experience with this sort of supplier.