spindle nose thread

I have acquired a victoria machine company cylindrical grinder which came with collets tail stock ect the spindle is also threaded to take a chuck as best as I can work out
its diameter is1.727 inch and 10 tpi
I cant seem to find a similar thread anyone have an idea
Thanks Andrew

Allowing for rounded top threads I'd take an educated guess at 1-3/4" x 10
John s.

thats what I thought but I couldnt find a listing anywhere which is why I was trying to second guess
Thanks Andrew