spindle nose thread

I have acquired a victoria machine company cylindrical grinder which came with collets tail stock ect the spindle is also threaded to take a chuck as best as I can work out its diameter is1.727 inch and 10 tpi

I cant seem to find a similar thread anyone have an idea

Thanks Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Bishop

Allowing for rounded top threads I'd take an educated guess at 1-3/4" x 10

John s.

Reply to
John S

thats what I thought but I couldnt find a listing anywhere which is why I was trying to second guess

Thanks Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Bishop