Mitutoyo KL DRO instructions

Can anyone help with the above? I've fitted the equipment from a lathe onto a mill, so need to change the radius/diameter parameter.
In theory I do have the instructions somewhere, but haven't seen them for a year or so. They'll turn up eventually, but in the meantime I do need to change that function.
So far as I can see Mitutoyo seem only to put older manuals up for download, maybe there's still a worthwhile market for them in selling manuals for the more recent stuff.
Many thanks TimL
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Wrote: > Can anyone help with the above?

Just contact the local office (http://www.mitutoyo.co.jp/global.html ). I don't beleive Mitutoyo charges for PDF manuals anywhere in the world.
--
Memployee

Many thanks, It's on my list for the morning. strange that the only 'public' downloads seem to be for obsolete stuff. I see that Tony at 'lathes.co.uk' is offering a copy of the manual for 38, as well as the manual for the PL counter which *is* available for free public download from the Mitutoyo Uk site, for 35 !!
Tim

The wonders of modern technology! A phone call, exchange of details, and 10 minutes later I'm printing off the manual from an emailed file, FOC <g> Not so many years ago I wanted a manual for the older PL counter (now available for free download), the routine then was to go to the local dealer, they ordered it & it was sent by post a week or so later, cost me maybe 15 quid.
Thanks Tim