Mitutoyo KL DRO instructions

Can anyone help with the above? I've fitted the equipment from a lathe onto a mill, so need to change the radius/diameter parameter.

In theory I do have the instructions somewhere, but haven't seen them for a year or so. They'll turn up eventually, but in the meantime I do need to change that function.

So far as I can see Mitutoyo seem only to put older manuals up for download, maybe there's still a worthwhile market for them in selling manuals for the more recent stuff.

Many thanks TimL

Reply to
Rivet3man

Just contact the local office

don't beleive Mitutoyo charges for PDF manuals anywhere in the world.

Reply to
Memployee

Many thanks, It's on my list for the morning. strange that the only 'public' downloads seem to be for obsolete stuff. I see that Tony at 'lathes.co.uk' is offering a copy of the manual for =A338, as well as the manual for the PL counter which *is* available for free public download from the Mitutoyo Uk site, for =A335 !!

Tim

Reply to
duttondock

The wonders of modern technology! A phone call, exchange of details, and 10 minutes later I'm printing off the manual from an emailed file, FOC Not so many years ago I wanted a manual for the older PL counter (now available for free download), the routine then was to go to the local dealer, they ordered it & it was sent by post a week or so later, cost me maybe 15 quid.

Thanks Tim

Reply to
duttondock