Springs?

Anybody know a nice friendly supplier of small quantities of steel wire compression springs? I'm looking for a light spring, about 1/8" o.d., 1/2" long and with a rate of about 3 lb/in.

Reply to
Tim Christian

Lee Spring Ltd - Wokingham

I'm sure something in their online catalogue will do the job.

-- Dave Baker

Reply to
Dave Baker

Here you go.

About a quid each for less than 10 off and as little as 20p each if you buy

500 or more. The cost drops so fast with quantity that it's about the same to buy 100 at 34p each as it is to buy 49 at 62p each.

-- Dave Baker

Reply to
Dave Baker

Thanks, Dave. They look fine.