Steel rule longer than 1000mm

A quick "Google" didn't bring many results for a flat steel or stainless rule longer than 1000mm at a sensible price, any ideas where to look? Bob

Reply to
Emimec

Found it now !!!

Reply to
Emimec

And??

Tim

Reply to
Tim Leech

29 euro's posted from german company

Emimec

The site looks very good. I will order a 2 metre rule, but other stuff looks interesting too. If you delve a bit deeper, there are lots of "how to" articles, biased a bit to woodwork ( how do people work with that stuff !! ) but still interesting. Bob

Reply to
Emimec

Beware of the saw dust!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

That looks like a pretty good deal. I've have to spend some time browsing that site.

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

If you do/have ordered from them could you post feedback about ho prompt they were etc. I need a decent metric steel rule and I need on that _doesn't_ have half-millimeter markings, just can't read them wit my (lousy) eyes!

Brenda

-- anotheri

----------------------------------------------------------------------- anotherid's Profile:

this thread:

anotherid

I ordered the rule last night, so will update post when the item arrives. Bob

Reply to
Emimec

I've used them several times for woodworking tools, delivery is always promp usually 3-4 days.

Jason

Reply to
jasonballamy

Quite easily and with excelent results!

Reply to
Alan Holmes

On or around Sat, 9 Jun 2007 22:30:52 +0100, "Emimec" enlightened us thusly:

feckinell, they do one 6m long!!

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Try posting that !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I wouldn't try posting it as a rule...

I'll get my coat!

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Can we cut it to 1.5m pieces?

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

Arrived yesterday by UPS. Well packed, good quality. I would have preferred as thicker more rigid rule, but this is ok for what I need. Bob

Reply to
Emimec