Bridgeport table feed micro switches

Having stripped the power feed on the Bridggy, that packed up half way through a job, (as is the norm) I have found one switch broken and the other
in a not to good state. Would I assume these are a Bridgeport parts, or is there a recommended supplier you guys may be able to point me to...... Cheers Bob

I would check RadioSpares :-
http://rswww.com
if it is something like a roller microswitch, since these have been pretty standardized for 30-40 years.
PS, I've cut a 4 1/2" slice of metal to make a custom pulley puller from, Might have a go at it tomorrow, once I've rebuilt the car's rear suspension and finished forming the grinding wheel to grind a gear cutter.
Mark Rand RTFM

Many thanks Bob