Stent Articles from ME

Anyone have the Model Engineer articles on the Stent T&C Grinder in an emailable format?

They were published in ME issues 3910, 3912, 3914, 3916, 3918, 3920, and 3922

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Yes, thanks to my posting quite a few weeks ago requesting similar info (where I originally thought the Stent was a construction article in MEW and not ME) and the fantastic generosity of quite a few contributors in here, I now have a copy of all the ME articles on the Stent, the Stent modification article from MEW and another on the Raymac.

Charles, is your email address valid? can you confirm and I'll send them to you mid morning.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Evans

Martin

Thanks and yes, the email address is valid

Regards

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Hi Martin,

Could I be cheeky and ask for a copy as well.

Regards Colin Docherty

Mart> >

Reply to
Colin Docherty

Colin, Agreed about all that is written here. I wrote to Charles about the Graham Howe modifications in his Projects1. In various other postings, I have mentioned that in addition to those modifications, it would be prudent to fit a Quorn spindle rather than the basic one on the Stent Drawings.

Furthermore, one of my friends has stops fitted to his Mk1 Stent as well as his own variations on Quorn lines. What you really need to complete or add to this excellent machine is sight of the Quorn articles in MEW by Amos and others. After all, the Quorn is now 30 years old and has also been considerably improved.

There has been too much finger rapping about copyright- or copy wrong to send you copies.

Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674

Only if you promise not to top post again :)

Is your email address valid?

Reply to
Martin Evans

Yes Sir it is.