Sterling Engines

Hello,

Has anyone here got any experience with sterling engines?

Thanks

Michael

Reply to
Michael

Counterfeiting machines?

A couple of (typically thick) plods report back to the plod pod....

"We caught this woman pr> Has anyone here got any experience with sterling engines?

Reply to
Very Sharp Tool

If you are interested in Stirling Engines I sugest you join the Hot Air group at

try asking on newsgroup "uk.rec.engines.stationary" I hope this helps.

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Reply to
Dave Croft

Thanks