Chester DB8 price

Hi All

On Chesters back page advert in the latest ME The DB8 with all extras, chucks steadies and stand is =A3575 vat and delivery inclued until

24/12/05. I use the Chester comet lathe same as ArcEuro C6 and I find it very well made strong. I have no conection with Chester just a normal customer, just Pissed off with trying to buy spares from them.

Happy turning Mike Cole

Reply to
mike

On Chesters back page advert in the latest ME The DB8 with all extras, chucks steadies and stand is £575 vat and delivery included until

24/12/05. I use the Chester comet lathe same as ArcEuro C6 and I find it very well made strong. I have no conection with Chester just a normal customer, just Pissed off with trying to buy spares from them.

Happy turning Mike Cole

Totally confused on the DB8 price now. It was on the web at £699 included VAT and delivery plus 4 jaw chuck, steadies, face plate etc etc. It was on eBay at £495 inc vat + delivery without the aditional chuck, steadies or faceplate. Last week it was their website at £850 including VAT and delivery + the extras and today its back down to £699. Now you've found it at £575!

I've dropped them a note to find out what the price really is.

This distraction with the price set me off looking again and the C6 looks the better machine and a whisper that their might be some special deals coming up for Christmas. So I'm hanging fire for a while. It would be nice to spend the christmas break setting up a new lathe!

STeve

Reply to
Steve