Oooh me back!

My back is sore from a Several of hours bending over the baseboards
but I have fitted the platform edges for both sides of one of the long
platforms (just shy of 13' long I think) and have also completed the
"earthworks" on the branch, with tunnel portal and the base
landscaping plus a couple of trees, and my lad built a scree slope
with which he's quite pleased.
A decent weekend's progress, I think, but too late for pictures. Maybe
next weekend.

Guy
Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?