DEMU today

Despite there being lots of dirty diesels it was well worth a visit today - a few excellent layouts, esp the one with the pit head (and the steam industrial loco) and the one that let my son have a go for a very long time. Was a very friendly atmosphere and bretby a good venue - egg, bacn, suasage and proper chips for lunch. Also had a chat with my hero Mr Kohler, not a hint on whats likely to be appearing, but I know anyway ;-)

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon