Chester

Anybodu know the secret to getting action out of Chester ? We've been waiting for a replacement motor for 4 weeks now (it burnt out within days). They seem to be not very good at answering email.

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin

I bought a new Craftsman with electrical problems from Chester if you want "action", rather speak to Chris on the phone, all the other staff are there are "yes sir men" all promises and no action. I will be looking else where for a mill.

Reply to
Richard Willcox

Just keep phoning - eventually they get fed up and fix the problem. Like Adrian - I will not be using them again ...

Reply to
Lester Caine

Hi Adrian,

Sorry to read of the problems you seem to be having. We are not in the business of ignoring emails so I cannot explain how yours has been missed. If you could either re-send for my attention or call me on 01543

448940 I will try to help you out with this so we can get you back up and runnning again asap.

Regards

Anthony Chester Machine Tools

Reply to
Chester UK