Sticky tape & H section brass

I seem to have trouble replying to threads, so thought I would post this to say thanks to Keith, Mike and all for the replies regarding framing tape, ended up getting some from a local framers, not cheap, but does the job. Also, some time ago I was trying to source H section brass and ended up machining from solid, although there is a place in Germany, suggested by Nick M. I think, they did not communicate in English very well and had a high delivery charge. Anyway I have since found these guys for the next one:

helpful and delivered promptly, good range of stock sections etc.

Finally can I recommend this site to all interested in a great piece of restoration in progress:

Cheers, Mark G.

Reply to
Mark G