Stuart 5A

Hi, I am looking to buy a Stuart 5A with marine gear on can any one give a price on what I would have to pay for 1 ready done any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Steve.

Reply to
steve green

Very expensive I would think.You could try ebay(Toys/Steam) things lik that come up every so often.

Set of bare castings £651,bits to make a marine version extra.

Sometimes available here.

Alla

-- Allan Waterfal

this thread:

Allan Waterfall

The Small Ads page on the Steam Boat Association's website

occaisionally has one of these or similar engines for sale. A new 5A was advertised last spring for £700.

Reply to
Bob Shearer