Wanted: Hornby R4095 or equivalent Bogies

Hi all

I am chasing a pair of bogies from this carriage or its Dapol equivalent for a Pullman conversion project I am tackling. Any help much appreciated. I only need to bogies so the condition of the coach is unimportant and in fact unnecessary. I will pay postage etc on top of any reasonable asking price.

Thanks heaps!

Steve Australia

Reply to
mindesign