Bogies

Anyone know a source for Ian Kirk Gresley coach bogies and Ratio Midland coach bogies?

Thanx in advance Bob

Reply to
Bob Heath

Coopercraft [1] and Ratio respectively?...

[1]
:Jerry:

Apologies to Ant & Dec.

Reply to
manatbandq

I had to really search my compendium of juvenile horror culture to find the reference!

Reply to
Peter Abraham

Forgive my ignorance but I don't understand that

Reply to
Bruce

From memory, that particular televisual triumph was perpetrated by Dick and Dom, not Ant and Dec who cultured by comparison.

AdrianB

Reply to
Adrian

Are they, crap is still crap, who ever expels it...!

Reply to
:Jerry:

Means just as much to me.

Reply to
Christopher A.Lee

I have kids who I try desperately to steer away from such drivel.

Reply to
Adrian

perpetrated by Dick

It's a good job I apologised in advance ;-)

Reply to
manatbandq