Caerdydd / Cardiff (OT)

Can anyone recommend a clean and friendly B&B establishment in Cardiff somewhere near (or within easy travelling distance of) the station and Millenium stadium?

This has absolutely everything to do with my local rugby league team stuffing St Helens in yesterday's Challenge Cup semi-final and as a result having the honour of playing in the Final at Cardiff.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

In message , John Turner writes

Are they likely to repeat the performance and show Leeds a thing or two?

Reply to
Jane Sullivan

"Jane Sullivan" wrote

I'll answer that on August 28th! ;-)

John.

Reply to
John Turner

The Cathedral Hotel was nice, the last time I was there a few years ago. It is about half way down Catherdral Road on the left going away from the centre, almost opposite Sophia Gardens. It takes about 10 minutes to walk to the stadium from there.

See

crazy_horse_12002

IIRC Charlotte Church's parents run a hotel in that area, you might even bump into a Welsh rugby player or two if you stayed there! ;-)

Mike K LEBW

Reply to
Mike Kerslake

I read Billie Piper bought a house close to Charlotte so it's worth taking a good pair of binoculars :o)

(kim)

Reply to
kim

"Mike Kerslake" wrote

Already tried there (and virtually everywhere else in Cardiff) and they're (all) fully booked.

John.

Reply to
John Turner

John, Why not have a look at Penarth- there's quite a few hotels/B&Bs there, with the National Stadium only ten minutes or so away by train. Brian

Reply to
BH Williams