Wanted to purchase - Lima O GAUGE coach bogies

Hi gang,

It occurs to me that, at one time, Lima O gauge plastic coaches were popular conversion pieces, with people adding scale details etc., and perhaps there are a few of the original plastic bogies rattling around in junk boxes, somewhere?

Please contact me if you have any, you are willing to sell. I have a few bogie-less wooden coaches that I would like to run on tin track, and Lima bogies seem the perfect solution, although I'm open to suggestions of alternatives. Scale wheels/bogies are a non starter - they will laugh at toy train track!

Thank you.

Reply to
Graeme Eldred