That takes the biscuit !

Sorry guys I need to blow off steam! This shows you how badly broken the system is!
My son-in-law has just had a visit from the high court sheriffs over an amount
that HAD ALREADY BEEN PAID. He has had to shell out 500 that he does not have even though the original payment had been made! The con artists that he was dealing with pushed it up to the high court from the county court BEFORE the payment period stated on the county court judgement and he thinks AFTER the payment had been paid. And the county court judgement had been GRANTED before the due payment date on the invoice !!!!
We just live in a world of thieves ... The wedding fair that this relates to was on the 16th and 17th of FEB and he could not prove that the HADN'T signed up to attend :(
--
Lester Caine - G8HFL
"Lester Caine" wrote in message

The lunatics are in charge of the asylum!
AWEM