To Gareth S. Nemisis

Why must you keep prodding the troll when he appears to be sleeping?

Reply to
Sam Weller

It is the mental defective identifying herself as "Gareth S Nemisis" who is the troll.

Everything that I post to this NG is done with sincerity.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean

In any case, she does not "prod" me - like all clones of the infantile Mr.Stevenson, she has long been kill-filed.

Reply to
Airy R. Bean