Torlon 4435 Sheet

Any of you clever chaps know of a UK source for small quantities of Torlon 4435 sheet?

All suggestions welcomed

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles p

4301 will probably do the job just as well IMO as they are practically identical grades, (although I have no idea what the applications is...), and possibly much easier to find as well.

Suggest that Gilbert Curry Plastics or Quadrant Engineering Plastics may be able to help, and a quick Google should find their websites and contact info.

I'd be interested to hear about the application, professional curiosity and all that ya know.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Peter

Thanks for the leads and info - I'll investigate.

The application is for supercharger vanes. they were originally made in Tufnol Carp but Torlon 4435 seems to be the current recommendation Like this

Charles

Reply to
Charles p