London MEE questions

Hi,

Did anyone go up to the Ally Pally at the weekend ? Anything noteworthy or different from usual ? When I last went there was a chap selling leisure batteries at good prices but I've lost his details, if he is still about and if anyoned happens to have his website I'd be grateful to know.

Thanks,

Boo

Reply to
Boo

I don't remember anybody in particular selling batteries but the list of traders is still on the Meridienne Exhibitions web site.

your battery seller might be there.

John H

Reply to
John H