Tube Notchers/ing

Hi all,
Looking at doing some fabrication with steel tubing I've got lying around. 25mm or so dia. Initial probably an internal frame for the
shed & a door to go with, then maybe looking at a motorcycle frame.
Looking on that ebay, the tube notchers on there seem to be just a way of driving a hole saw and holding the tube at an angle. Am I missing something? Is it that simple? Doesn't look that hard to make one, anyone done it?
cheers,
Zed
Add pictures here
âś–
On Apr 21, 10:39 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

boring head on the milling machine makes an excellent tube notcher ...
if you have the time .
all the best..mark
Add pictures here
âś–