Tube Notchers/ing

Hi all,

Looking at doing some fabrication with steel tubing I've got lying around. 25mm or so dia. Initial probably an internal frame for the shed & a door to go with, then maybe looking at a motorcycle frame.

Looking on that ebay, the tube notchers on there seem to be just a way of driving a hole saw and holding the tube at an angle. Am I missing something? Is it that simple? Doesn't look that hard to make one, anyone done it?

cheers,

Zed

Reply to
zedbert

boring head on the milling machine makes an excellent tube notcher ...

if you have the time .

all the best..mark

Reply to
mark