"Turbofan" MiG-15 by David James

Can anybody help? I have that old MiG-15, so called Turbofan, and in those days manufactured by D.James. The kit dates back from the eighties I think.
Currently converting it to electric. Now to the point.: The instruction-manual for this have gone missing over the years. Can anybody help? Thank You:)
--
tow

Try asking in uk.rec.models.radio-control.air :-|
uk.rec.models.engineering is for the discussion of model engineering within the UK.
Examples of on-topic discussions include:
* model engineering clubs in the UK, open days and events; * suppliers of metalworking machinery and engineering supplies; * model engineering techniques and practices; * metalwork model engineering courses; * actual models which people are constructing and advice they require; * construction of tooling and equipment; * safety in the workshop.
Mark Rand RTFM
Mark Rand wrote:

which would include the OP's request.
But uk.rec.models.radio-control.air is a better place to ask!

Sorry `bout wrong forum. Will try as adviced. Thnx
--
tow